The professional report author is responsible to work with multidimensional data sources and apply dimensional techniques to reports. This individual is a new to Multidimensional Report Authoring and will be able to participate as an effective team member.
To achieve the IBM Certified Designer – Cognos 10 BI Multidimensional Reports certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Experience with basic Windows and web functionality
- Create simple list, crosstab, or chart reports
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (v10.2.2)
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Advanced (v10.2.2)
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Introduction (v10.1/v10.2)
- IBM Cognos BI Event Studio: Create and Run Agents(v10.2)
Test C2090-645: IBM Cognos 10 BI Multidimensional Author