The professional report author is responsible for building reports using relational data models, as well as enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports. This individual is new to Report Authoring and will be able to participate as an effective team member.
To achieve the IBM Certified Designer – Cognos 10 BI Reports certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Experience using Windows operating system and a web browser
- Knowledge of XML
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI (v10.2.2)
- IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (v10.2.2)
- Test C2090-620: IBM Cognos 10 BI Author
- Test C2090-645: IBM Cognos 10 BI Multidimensional Author
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals (v10.2.2)
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Advanced (V10.2.2)
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Introduction (V10.1/10.2) – eLearning
- IBM Cognos BI Event Studio: Create and Run Agents (V10.2)