This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, you will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. You will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
The administrator is responsible to administer content and servers. This individual will be able to participate as an effective team member.
To achieve the IBM Certified Administrator – Cognos 10 BI certification, candidates must possess the skills identified under Recommended Prerequisite Skills, if any, and pass one (1) exam.
Prior to your preparation for this associate-level certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures and security systems administration
- Experience using the Windows operating system and a web browser
- IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (v10.2.2)
- Overview of IBM Cognos BI (v10.2.2)
- Test C2090-622: IBM Cognos 10 BI Administrator
IBM Cognos BI Administration (V10.2.2)