Microsoft MCSA Office 365
Microsoft MCSA Office 365
About this course
This is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
Earning the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365 certification proves that you have the basic skills for transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications with Microsoft Office 365. This foundational MCSA certification validates your ability to evaluate, plan, deploy and operate Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements and supporting technologies. It also confirms your experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and your understanding of Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus and Azure Active Directory.
Earning MCSA: Office 365 certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint and Lync.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
Who should attend
IT Professionals and administrators or those managing cloud applications as administrators and focused on managing Office 365 business productivity products like Exchange, SharePoint and Lync.
- Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Services
- Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services