The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) SQL 2016 Database Development certification will equip learners with the essential skills they need as SQL Server database professionals, for both on-premises and cloud-based databases. This certification will prepare learners with the knowledge needed to query data using Transact-SQL, as well as develop SQL databases.
The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL 2016 Database Development is designed to affirm a learner’s expertise surrounding SQL Server 2016. An associate-level certification, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development is made up of two exams:
- 70-761 – SQL 2016 Database Development
- 70-762 – Developing SQL Databases
Typically, learners pursuing this certification should have two (2) or more years of experience writing queries.
What Will You Learn?
- Manage data with Transact-SQL
- Program databases by using Transact-SQL
- Design and implement database objects
- Implement programmability objects
- Manage database concurrency
- Optimize database objects and SQL infrastructure
- Query data with advanced Transact-SQL components