The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP® validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams. Learn how project management drives success. Our expert-driven approach to project management training will prepare you to execute with excellence. The curriculum must cover all these knowledge areas in order to prepare you for the PMP examination.
PMBOK, PMP® and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
What Will You Learn?
- Establish norms and ground rules for effective team communication.
- Generate project requirements and the operational success criteria to be achieved by the project’s outcome.
- Create a project Work Breakdown Structure with associated Specifications.
- Design a project schedule with activities, durations and interdependencies.
- Delineate, assign and track project resources and associated costs.
- Identify and quantify project risks and develop resolution strategies.
- Understand basic contract types and the project ramifications.
- Identify, capture, measure and analyze important project metrics.
- Create a high-performing project team focused on customer satisfaction.
- Develop and document a comprehensive and integrated project plan.