This 4-day course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Candidates for the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate:
- Candidates for the Azure Developer Associate certification are cloud developers who participate in all phases of development from requirements definition and design to development, deployment, and maintenance. They partner with cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement solutions.
- Candidates should be proficient in Azure SDKs, data storage options, data connections, APIs, app authentication and authorization, compute, and container deployment, debugging, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- Candidates should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They should be able to program in an Azure-supported language, and should be proficient using Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, and other tools.
Duration: 4 days
Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: develop Azure compute solutions; develop for Azure storage; implement Azure security; monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions; and connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services. You will be able to select the code language (C# or Python) that’s included in the questions when you launch the exam.
What Will You Learn?
- Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
- Implement Infrastructure as a Service solutions
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement API Management
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions