This certification demonstrates your expertise at implementing Universal Windows Platform apps that offer a compelling user experience across a wide range of Windows devices. This 6-day course is 40% faster than traditional training. Our Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will immerse you in learning Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC). Review sessions will help commit your learning to memory, while giving you the opportunity to focus on difficult topics.
Earning the MCSA: Universal Windows Platform certification qualifies you for a position as a software developer or web quality engineer. The certification will also act as a prerequisite for the MCSD: App Builder.
- Job role: Administrator
- Required exams: 70-483, 70-357
Exam 70-483: Programming in C#
Candidates for this exam are developers with at least one year of experience programming essential business logic for a variety of application types, hardware, and software platforms using C#. All objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you’ll be ready for any question on the exam.
Exam 70-357: Developing Mobile Apps
Candidates for this exam are experienced developers who design and develop Windows 10 apps for deployment to either the Windows Store or Windows Store for Business. All objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you’ll be ready for any question on the exam.
What Will You Learn?
- Key concepts of programming in C# and modern application development
- Reviewing the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details
- Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness
- Developing the Code for a Graphical Application
- Developing a XAML page layout for an adaptive UI
- Implement feature detection for adaptive coding
- Encrypting and Decrypting Data