- Is the PRINCE2 exam difficult?
It’s a difficult exam, but if you study hard and have expertise with the objective testing format, you’ll have a good chance of passing.
- What if I fail PRINCE2 practitioner?
If you do not pass PRINCE2 Practitioner the first time, you can retake it.
- How do I study for the PRINCE2 exam?
- Understand the context – the exam figures
- Gather Foundation test information
- Enrol on a PRINCE2 online program
- Make a timetable for yourself.
- The pre-course texts are essential.
- Understand the PRINCE2 Manual.
- Exam practice questions
- You should also think outside the confines of the course.
- Don’t get too worked up during the exam.
- What is the best way to study for the PRINCE2 exam?
- Enrol in a PRINCE2® Certification training course.
- Create an ideal study environment for yourself.
- Create and stick to a study schedule.
- Stay informed and connected to the PRINCE2 community at all times.
- Look for PRINCE2® simulations as much as you can.
- Give practice tests as much as you can
- Always examine the incorrect answers and work on them.
- How to use the PRINCE2 study guide?
Take the time to get to the content so that you understand what you will be expected to perform. Begin by reading the description to get a general sense of how your test will appear. Then, check the list of concepts again. Experiment with writing down what each one is and the most significant information about it.
- How big does a project have to be before PRINCE2 can be used?
PRINCE2 can be applied to all sorts of projects, from the very small to the very large. Even projects lasting only a few days will benefit from selective application of PRINCE2 guidelines. The key to success with PRINCE2 is to remember it is highly configurable, and so can be adapted for all project types regardless of industry and marketplace.
- Is PRINCE2 aimed at any particular type of project?
PRINCE2 is designed to be applied generally to all types of project, be they construction, engineering, IT, business, financial or whatever. In the past, it has been aimed at IT projects, and so it is still well used in this area however there has been significant growth recently in other industries.
- Is PRINCE2 suitable for non-IT projects?
Yes! Unlike the first version of PRINCE, PRINCE2 is designed to be generic and can be used for projects of any nature.
- Does PRINCE2 guarantee a successful outcome to projects?
No! but applied sensibly it will increase the chances of your projects being successful.
- Which countries recognise PRINCE2?
With over a million exams already taken globally PRINCE2 is already recognised as the world’s most popular project management methodology.
- What will a PRINCE2 qualification do for me?
The PRINCE2 project management methodology is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project.
A qualification in PRINCE2 will not only boost your skills and confidence when managing projects but will greatly improve your employment prospects. Many organisations, both private and public, mandate the use of PRINCE2 and therefore require their staff to be competent and qualified to practice the method.
- Why do I need a PRINCE2 qualification?
The PRINCE2 project management methodology is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide. It covers the management, control and organisation of a project. A qualification in PRINCE2 will not only boost your skills and confidence when managing projects but will greatly improve your employment prospects. The majority of people that consider PRINCE2 as a qualification do so for career and personal development reasons. Often this is driven by a change of job or career, where you notice that to get to the top of the CV pile, you need to have an extra qualification like PRINCE2 (even if you have been managing Projects successfully for many years without it). In many advertised positions PRINCE2 has become a prerequisite.
The majority of companies that implement PRINCE2 also encourage their employees to receive training and take exams. This often proves instrumental in facilitating the successful adoption and implementation of the PRINCE2 method into an organisation. By training employees to the required qualification level you ensure a consistent approach, common language and a clear understanding of the defined processes, controls, roles and responsibilities required to help facilitate successful projects.