PRINCE2®: Successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity
The goal of any project manager is to deliver projects on time, to scope and within budget. PRINCE2 guides you through the stages of a project’s lifecycle, bringing structure and a common language to your projects. It represents the “how to” of project management: it is flexible, scalable, and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
PRINCE2 is based upon the tried and tested experience of project management practitioners around the world, and provides the themes, principles, and processes to deliver successful projects of any size and complexity.
- globally recognized certification
- 1,000,000+ professionals
- a range of roles and sectors
- 18 languages
- 150+ countries.
See our What is project management? page for more information about project management and how PRINCE2 can support project managers and project management work.
- Step-by-step guidance to manage cost, time, quality, scope, benefits, and risk
- Internationally recognized vocational certification that enables success in your role
- Works with DevOps, Lean, and Agile.
For more details on the method, download our white paper PRINCE2 in 1000 Words.
PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner
The PRINCE2 certification scheme helps you to acquire knowledge of the PRINCE2 method, providing you with the skills and understanding to successfully manage projects of any size or complexity. The training and certification consists of two levels:
PRINCE2 Foundation provides the theoretical knowledge of how to plan, manage and deliver projects from start to finish. A pass at Foundation level is a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
- Find out more about PRINCE2 Foundation, 6th Edition.
- For details of the previous version, see the PRINCE2 Foundation, 5th Edition page.
PRINCE2 Practitioner extends the knowledge acquired at Foundation level to enable you to apply and tailor the method in a live working environment.