PRINCE2®: Successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity
The goal of any project manager is to deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget. PRINCE2® guides you through the stages of a project’s lifecycle, bringing structure and a common language to your projects. It represents the “how to” of project management; it is flexible, scalable, and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Based upon the tried and tested experience of project management practitioners around the world, it provides the themes, principles, and processes to deliver successful projects of any size and complexity.
- certification is globally recognized
- 1,000,000+ professionals
- in a range of roles and sectors.
- 18 languages
- 150+ countries
- Step-by-step guidance to manage cost, time, quality, scope, benefits, and risk.
- An internationally recognized vocational certification that enables success in your role.
- It works with DevOps, Lean, and Agile.
For more details on the method, download our white paper, PRINCE2 in 1000 Words.
PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner
The PRINCE2® certification scheme helps you to acquire knowledge of the PRINCE2® method, providing you with the skills and understanding to successfully manage projects of any size or complexity. The training and certification consist of two levels:
The PRINCE2® Foundation provides the theoretical knowledge of how to plan, manage, and deliver projects from start to finish. A pass at the Foundation level is a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
- Find out more about the PRINCE2® Foundation, 6th Edition.
- For details of the previous version, see the PRINCE2® Foundation, 5th Edition page.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner extends the knowledge acquired at Foundation level to enable you to apply and tailor the method in a live working environment.
“PRINCE2®” is a registered trade mark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.